Heidi Cacciacarne &Chris Swanson Sr., Proprietors
Located in the historic South Jersey village of Mullica Hill, THE YELLOW GARAGE ANTIQUES has established itself as the premier multi-dealer shop in the area. The Yellow Garage was originally a bus terminal built in 1922. Renovated in 1995, it's 6500 square feet is now home to 35 antiques dealers with a full spectrum of quality antiques.
This Antique Marketplace is opened Wed-Sun 11am-5pm featuring Stoneware, Textiles, Folk Art, Americana, Old Paint, Decoys, Jewelry, Dolls & More
“One of The Best of South Jersey” for antiques – 2016’ courier-post readers’ choice.