|The Reverend Frank St. Amour, Vicar
Dating back to 1852, this small stone church has an arched-head, double leaf entrance door. The tall arched windows on the front and sides were created to match the windows above the door. The church bell was cast by Henry McShane of Baltimore, in 1879, and can be viewed on the back garden of the church. That same year John Schwebel built the bell tower in two stages; the first with clocks on its faces, the second with double arched –head window openings. The interior features a cast iron altar rail.